Monday 22 February 2010

Mmm.. a title you say?

My eyes are still blurry from sleep and my body is not yet fully awake as i sit here on a leather couch, typing away on this tiny netbook. I can see a reflection of myself in the screen and i look pretty awful, my hair is a mess, the 2 spot on my forehead are still pissing me off and i look like i just crawled out of bed, which of course is the truth... but that doesn't mean i want to look like it.

Today I have to face another 10 hour or so coach ride back to Scotland, which would not be so bad, except for the fact i've nothing to play music on and the book i have to read i don't hold much faith in. If only i were able to feel comfortable falling asleep in 'public', it would make the day pass hours at a time. No, i doubt anything is going to help aleviate the boredom i will feel today.

This past week has been very relaxing, it's been just what i've needed. There's been nothing exciting gone on, i've just spent a week with my family, watching tv, browsing the net and taking part in everyday activities. It's not been like a holiday at all, more like fitting into another life, if only for a week. I'm thankfull for having been able to get time off of work at such short notice to be able to do this. I'm much less stressed, i'm less tired and less wound up than before, these being fantastic benefits i must say the main benefit lies in the fact it's bought payday ever closer without me incurring any type of expenses.

Well, for the next week i'll be working solidly, this is generally what happens when you use days off as well as holiday days as to not use up all of the latter. That's fine, in fact it's good! More time at work is less time spending cash, less time being bored at home when your flat is still a little empty until pay day and less time thinking about shit you don't want to think about!!

I'm becoming convinced there is a bird stuck in the chimney breast here, every so often i hear some weird noises come from it then a pecking sound as if it's trying to get out... I might investigate!

Right, it's time to go get a shower, else i shall be sat sweaty stinking out the people unfortunate enough to sit anywhere close to me.

A life without the internet again... at least it's only for a few days -- when i get paid it is the first thing i'm sorting out, so i'll have it back in the first few days of march :)

Until then, i'll be using the library computers when i can be arsed.

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment