Sunday 21 February 2010

The days have already strarted rolling into weeks and soon will become months... It's been 3 weeks since my break up and by far the longest time i've been without contact from simmons since i met him. It's challenging, though the temptation to contact him for any reason has been dulled by the £200 fine and threat of imprisonment my last 'contact' with him yielded. Coupled with the idea that i know us being apart is for the best, there is no reason to contact him, besides some of my belongings which he still clings on to, but they will need to wait.
I can only say as time goes on i'm feeling better and better around the whole situation, the anger subsides, the regrets disapate and all that's left is an optimistic hope / outlook on the future. Regardless of some of the horrible situations of the past few months and most likely because of these things, i feel i've learnt many lessons, like i have grown and that i'm in a better situation now than i've ever been.
Everything in my life is now much less certain than before. My job is likely to remain unchanged, and chances are i'll still be living in Dundee a year down the line but how my life will be, is uncertain, before i could have said the kind of home life i'd have a year down the line with quite some confidence that i'd be right and now i have no idea. Will i slip into going out on a regular basis drinking? Will i decide to spend my time away from work just sitting on a pc? Are there other possibilities which i can't be arsed to type out? Deffinatly. I'm actually excited to see where i'll be 6 months or even a year down the line.

I'm not sure really what purpose this blog serves, i guess i'm just a little bored and this takes up some time. Back to work on tuesday... oh the joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment