Friday 3 July 2009

A more conventional blog, i guess?

this heat is really starting to send me slightly insane, it's ruining my sleeping pattern beyond repair. I'm not sure i can even remember the last time i slept for more than 4 or 5 hours at any one time. My fan is of little help in this recent heat wave, even sat next to me, the breeze i am getting from it is only slightly cooler than the surrounding air. I feel like a small african child sowing soccer balls in a sweat shop. I am sat here shirtless, having to lean foward slightly as my leather chair is covered in a cold sweat, which is quite disgusting.

Recently my blogs have deviated from the usual format, in that they have been less about what is going on, than topical. My most recent two for instance really broke the old format and came in the form of lightly humorous rants. When your Polish friend asks you to rant on polish immigrants, the oppertunity must be taken up, regardless of actual views, a ridiculous post must be made. I hope that people are able to see the humor as opposed to insults. Today though i come with a more usual blog.

So, as of yesterday, the flat in dundee is officially now rented, Simmons went and picked up the keys, my keys should be getting cut in the next few days, which is ace. It really is hard to really get my head around just how close and real this is now.

In perhaps a few months, for a lot of you who i see on a semi-regular basis the only way of keeping up with what's going on with me will be from scarce appearances in the midlands wrestling scene and through these here blogs. I'll be living in an absurd country... It is odd, i would have expected with such a large move that i would be nervous, which just isn't the case, infact i feel a small sense of excitement.

My excitement on moving up to Dundee is perhaps hightened by the fact that within a few months of being there, Dragonforce shall be playing just around the corner, which is a huge plus!

Well, i finally have some pictures of the flat, which is what i was making this blog to share!



Buster sat on alert, guarding the flat, whilst teddy goes about keeping the bed warm! Too cute xD



I told you Scotland is odd, we haven't even moved in yet and theres a paedo in a car outside the bedroom waiting for a glimpse!



A shot of the front room, the couches may look like they have been stained with years worth of periods but they're comfy and that's what counts... right?



Another shot of the front room. One of the first boxes my partner moves in is seemingly a box of personal hygene products, most likely the box has more skin conditioners than were previously even known to man.



Because you know that a blurry photo of what i guess is a cheese grater makes sense...



The kitchen really is as small as i remember, it's also fairly nice looking.

So there it is, the place i shall soon enough be calling home.

Other than that i've nothing really to blog about, im bored and tired

No comments:

Post a Comment