Wednesday 27 May 2009

Less than a week later!

You know, it's usually a month or more between visits to see simmons, due to money and other such things. However, i'm writing this just under a week after my return from the land of the loch ness monster and already we have scheduled our next time to be together... in 2 days!

This marks the first time that Simmons will have come down to the land of teenage pregnancies and sluts to see me. It's quite exciting in that within this time he is going to meet, my nan, my dad, my dads partner and some of my friends and it will also be the first (probably of many) times he will see me wrestle live.

Anyway, i haven't provided any music yet so here goes: What i'm currently listening to.



You just can't beat a bit of Queen.

Poor simmons though, he doesn't even like wrestling that much, maybe going to a few live events will help that and triple x usually has something for everybody to enjoy. I must say however, the fact that he is likely to be meeting my dad for the first time at the show itself and just as possibly sitting with my family for the show is something i feel slightly bad for him about, but he'll be fine i'm sure. My crazy lil old nan is likely to love him so it should be alright. Can old women be fag hags!? I will have some friends in the audience, perhaps I will sit him with a group of those as opposed to my family, it may be more comfortable for him.

Either way, i'm looking forward to the show, it should be a lot of fun. The card is pretty strong as you'd expect of Triple X and it's an adult themed show as it always is, i love not having to watch what i say too much. Triple X is also a great oppertunity to catch up with guys i don't often see, due to location and it's always great to mix with those guys backstage.

Ah interesting days a coming!

Going to catch a movie at the cinema I think, Simmons is currently thinking 'drag me to hell' i guess it'll either be that or night at the museum, both look good, so perhaps both! The cinema has a KFC next to it too, so i think we'll stop in there first and fill our selves up ridiculously.

Anyway, lots of cleaning to do, want to make my flat immaculate for when he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment